You are welcome!
If you want to come to a meeting and see if it is a right fit for you, please join us at our meetings at the First Congregational Church of Boulder, first Wednesday of the month from 8:30am -10:30am in the Heritage Room — please enter through the Main Doors on the North Side.
1128 Pine St, Boulder, CO 80302
We welcome everybody passionate about depression awareness and suicide prevention.
We can always use your help:
- Do you enjoy helping getting the word out about events—
by distributing flyers, through your own network of family, friends and colleagues.
- Do you like to help out at events?
- Like to organize?
- Good at graphic design?
- Able to post on a WordPress web site?
- Do you like taking photos?
- Just want to provide support?
- Have a skill you’d like to share?
Would you like to know more and help out with future planning?
If you are interested in any of the above and/or have an interest/skill not mentioned, just send us a note!