Thank you to PEN (Parent Engagement Network) for putting together a list of resources:
Listen to Brené Brown’s podcast Unlocking Us to hear conversations that unlock the deeply human part of who we are, so that we can live, love, parent, and lead with more courage and heart.
Sandstone Care is offering FREE webinars to help during this pandemic.
Creating Positive Spaces in Counseling for Transgender & Non-Binary Clients
Friday, April 17th from 9:00-11:00am | Click event link for more info and to register.
Ask The Expert Facebook Series
Every Monday at 7:00pm
Sandstone will be going live on Facebook every Monday at 7:00pm MST so you can speak with Sandstone Care’s expert staff and therapists.
Parent Resource Panel
Friday, April 24th from 10:00-11:30am | More Details to Come Soon
Wise Roots Parenting is offering FREE webinars for parents to increase skills needed to promote connection and cooperation with their teen and young adult kids.
Registration is required – click on the link below to register.
If you are looking for ongoing support and help structuring your day with online materials, like worksheets, exercises, journal prompts, resources, and opportunities for online live meetings during the Corona Pandemic, Natural Highs is offering their Online Academy FREE for all TEENS & Adults during the Corona Pandemic.
Dr. Dan Siegel of the Mindsight Institute is offering a weekly “PEPP MWe Up Talk and Gathering”: to gather online as a community to focus on the Personal Experience of this Planetary Pandemic.
Webinars are Fridays at 1:00pm (PST).
Virtual Support Group
Are you looking for a virtual spiritual support group? Gather with others who are affected by mental health challenges via Zoom.
The group meets every Monday night from
7:30 pm – 8:30 pm.
If interested email email@example.com.
News and Updates
The most current COVID-19 news and updates from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) can be found on Colorado’s COVID-19 website.
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health During Times of Uncertainty: Self-care tips.
- Mental Health and COVID-19: advice, guidance, messaging, and resources from the AFSP.
- Aunt Bertha: The Social Care Network. Search for free or reduced cost services.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act): Applications open April 3rd and are accepted on a rolling basis for nonprofits to apply for loans through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) to help offset costs associated with the COVID-19 response.
For College Students
- Nod: Hopelab and Grit Digital Health released a free app called Nod. Nod was designed to combat loneliness, anxiety and depression among college students. The app is available for free in the Apple App, Google Play stores OR visit heynod.com.
- Providing Suicide Care During Covid 19: Resources for health care and mental health professionals for safe and effective suicide care remains a priority during these times.
For Younger Children
- My Hero is You, Storybook for Children on COVID-19: Helping address children’s mental health and psychosocial needs during the COVID-19 outbreak. It is available for free in PDF format in over 10 different languages.