Luke 1 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. And the angel departed from her. Mark 12:41–44. 9:2; Matt. It appears that at the instant of this act of faith, and purposed obedience, the conception of the immaculate humanity of Jesus took place; and it was Done unto her according to his word. Luke 3:1–38 The Ministry of John the Baptist. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. Read verse in New King James Version Version. 58 When her neighbors and relatives heard how the Lord had shown great mercy to her, they (V)rejoiced with her. 63 And he asked for a writing tablet, and wrote, saying, “His name is John.” So they all marveled. For all the saints. 61 But they said to her, “There is no one among your relatives who is called by this name.” 62 So they made signs to his father—what he would have him called. Luke 22:1-38 Now the Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called Passover. Luke 1:38 Context. And the angel departed from her.” King James Version (KJV) Luke 1:38 New International Version (NIV) 38 “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. Behold the handmaid of the Lord - I fully credit what thou sayest, and am perfectly ready to obey thy commands, and to accomplish all the purposes of thy grace concerning me. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 39 Now Mary arose in those days and went into the hill country with haste, (A)to a city of Judah, 40 and entered the house of Zacharias and greeted Elizabeth. The virgin's name was Mary. Luke 1:38: Then Mary said, "Behold the maidservant of the Lord! 3:5, Matt. NIV: New International Version . Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her. Handed down. 5:14]. 60 His mother answered and said, (X)“No; he shall be called John.”. And the angel departed from her. Bible Language English. 45 (D)Blessed is she who [a]believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord.”, (E)“My soul [b]magnifies the Lord,47 And my spirit has (F)rejoiced in (G)God my Savior.48 For (H)He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant;For behold, henceforth (I)all generations will call me blessed.49 For He who is mighty (J)has done great things for me,And (K)holy is His name.50 And (L)His mercy is on those who fear HimFrom generation to generation.51 (M)He has shown strength with His arm;(N)He has scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.52 (O)He has put down the mighty from their thrones,And exalted the lowly.53 He has (P)filled the hungry with good things,And the rich He has sent away empty.54 He has helped His (Q)servant Israel,(R)In remembrance of His mercy,55 (S)As He spoke to our (T)fathers,To Abraham and to his (U)seed forever.”. Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her. NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. 2 1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. 29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 4:6; Eph. Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our NEW "Know the Bible" series. 1 Inasmuch as many have taken in hand to set in order a narrative of those (A)things which [a]have been fulfilled among us, 2 just as those who (B)from the beginning were (C)eyewitnesses and ministers of the word (D)delivered them to us, 3 it seemed good to me also, having [b]had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write to you an orderly account, (E)most excellent Theophilus, 4 (F)that … Luke 1:26 - 1:38. 1 Tim. She was not touched by any vanity. 64 Immediately his mouth was opened and his tongue loosed, and he spoke, praising God. 65 Then fear came on all who dwelt around them; and all these sayings were discussed throughout all the hill country of Judea. Darby Bible Translation And Mary said, Behold the bondmaid of the Lord; be it to me according to thy word. 2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) And the angel departed from her. Luke 2:1-38 New King James Version << Luke 1 | Luke 2 | Luke 3 >> The Birth of Jesus. Cancel. 42 Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, (C)“Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. And the angel departed from her. They were expecting Messiah to come soon, and knew these prophecies had … New King James Version (NKJV). Luke 1:38. Luke 1:38 NIV “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. "May your word to me be fulfilled." Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her. Being delivered from the hand of our enemies. Luke 1:37 For with God nothing will be impossible." 38 And Marie said, Behold the handmaide of the Lord, be it vnto me according to thy word: and the Angel departed from her. King James Version And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. Luke 1:38 NKJV Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! “Behold the handmaid of the Lord.” New American Standard Bible And Mary said, “Behold, the Lord’s bond-servant; may it be done to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her. Nothing, you see, is impossible with God.” Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} 66 And all those who heard them (Y)kept them in their hearts, saying, “What kind of child will this be?” And (Z)the hand of the Lord was with him. 38 Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! And the angel departed from her. 26 Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, 27 to a virgin a betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. Luke 1:38 38 Then Mary said, "Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Used by permission. Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} Cancel. 59 So it was, (W)on the eighth day, that they came to circumcise the child; and they would have called him by the name of his father, Zacharias. 3:3; 11:9; Mark 3:2, 3; Luke 3:4; John 1:23, Is. Luke 1:38-80 New King James Version (NKJV) 38 Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! This daily newsletter provides a starting point for personal study, and gives valuable … And the angel departed from her. ... Luk 1:38 - Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version. Bible Gateway Plus puts a library of commentaries and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. All rights reserved. For all the saints. Let it be to me according to your word." Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her. All rights reserved. Read verse in New King James Version 41 And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was (B)filled with the Holy Spirit. Luke 1:38 STU XRF TSK ... New King James Version Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: One faith. 28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her. King James Version Luke 1:38. And the angel departed from her. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. 38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. Luke 1:38 The Message (MSG) 36-38 “And did you know that your cousin Elizabeth conceived a son, old as she is? 12:3; Luke 2:21; Phil. Verse. Behold the handmaid of the Lord. Now viewing scripture range from the book of Luke chapter 1:26 through chapter 1:38... Luke Chapter 1. Luke 1 / Luke 1:38 38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. Luke 2:1-38 King James Version << Luke 1 | Luke 2 | Luke 3 >> The Birth of Jesus. Luke 1:38 (King James Version) ... Luke 1:39 >> The Berean: Daily Verse and Comment Sign up for the Berean: Daily Verse and Comment, and have Biblical truth delivered to your inbox. 26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,. Mary’s quiet acceptance of greatness. 38 Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! New King James Version (NKJV). She was not dazzled nor excited by her glorious future. Luke 1:26-38 Birth of Jesus Foretold. Luke 1:38-48 38 Then Mary said, "Behold the maidservant of the Lord! And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might kill Him, for they feared the people. Matt. 67 Now his father Zacharias (AA)was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying: 68 “Blessed(AB) is the Lord God of Israel,For (AC)He has visited and redeemed His people,69 (AD)And has raised up a horn of salvation for usIn the house of His servant David,70 (AE)As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets,Who have been (AF)since the world began,71 That we should be saved from our enemiesAnd from the hand of all who hate us,72 (AG)To perform the mercy promised to our fathersAnd to remember His holy covenant,73 (AH)The oath which He swore to our father Abraham:74 To grant us that we,Being delivered from the hand of our enemies,Might (AI)serve Him without fear,75 (AJ)In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life. 3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. Version. Let it be to me according to your word." Luke 21:1–38 Christ Teaches on the Widow’s Mites. NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: One faith. 38 Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Luke 1:38. 3 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, a Pontius Pilate being governor of Judea, Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, his brother Philip tetrarch of Iturea and … Used by permission. Luke 1:31-38 The angel is actually quoting or paraphrasing Scripture to her, particularly two Messianic prophecies from Isaiah that many religious Jews probably had on the tips of their tongues. 28 And having come in, the angel said to her, b "Rejoice, highly favored one, c the Lord is with you; 1 blessed are you among women!" And the virgin's name was Mary. Handed down. 26 In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, 27 to a virgin betrothed [] to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. Luke 1:38: "I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. Bible Language English. G4487 And G2532 the angel G32 departed G565 from G575 her. Luke 1:38 And G1161 Mary G3137 said G2036 , Behold G2400 the handmaid G1399 of the Lord; G2962 be it G1096 unto me G3427 according G2596 to thy G4675 word. Luke 1:38 KJ21 And Mary said, “Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word.” And the angel departed from her. Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her. And the angel departed from her. KJV: King James Version . Everyone called her barren, and here she is six months pregnant! Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. Luke 1:26-38 English Standard Version (ESV) Birth of Jesus Foretold. Luke 1:38 King James Version (KJV). 1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 4:16; [Acts 26:18; 2 Cor. 37 For with God no thing shall be vnpossible. Tools. Luke 1:38-41 NKJV Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! 2 1 And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her. And the angel departed from her. 36 And behold, thy cousin Elizabeth, she hath also conceiued a sonne in her old age, and this is the sixt moneth with her, who was called barren. Nothing impresses us more than the calmness with which, after the first trouble was past, the virgin received the message of the angel. Luke 1:38 “And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. 80 So (AP)the child grew and became strong in spirit, and (AQ)was in the deserts till the day of his manifestation to Israel. Then the angel left her. Luke 1:30 Context. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her. Red Letter. Let it be to me according to your word." 56 And Mary remained with her about three months, and returned to her house. Mary Visits Elizabeth. Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her. Listen to the Bible. 2 This census first took place while Quirinius was governing Syria. 43 But why is this granted to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 38 Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Luke 1:38 Parallel Verses. 44 For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. 57 Now Elizabeth’s full time came for her to be delivered, and she brought forth a son. 3:1–12; Mark 1:2–8; John 1:19–31. 76 “And you, child, will be called the (AK)prophet of the Highest;For (AL)you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways,77 To give (AM)knowledge of salvation to His peopleBy the remission of their sins,78 Through the tender mercy of our God,With which the [c]Dayspring from on high [d]has visited us;79 (AN)To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death,To (AO)guide our feet into the way of peace.”. 1:1; 2:3; Titus 1:3; 2:10; 3:4; Jude 25, Gen. 17:12; Lev. Luke 1:38 KJV. Paragraph. Quirinius was governing Syria. ; he shall be called John. ”: Mary! Angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth.... 1:: New King James Version And he asked for a writing tablet, And spoke! 2 ( And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria. word. And... Luke 3:4 ; Jude 25, Gen. 17:12 ; Lev excited by her glorious future it to! Version ( ESV ) Birth of Jesus 2 | luke 2 | luke |! Her, they ( V ) rejoiced with her about three months, And wrote, saying, “ the... Neighbors And relatives heard how the Lord to thy word. Holy Bible, New King Version! Of luke chapter 1 1:3 ; 2:10 ; 3:4 ; John 1:23, is mother of my Lord should to! ( luke 1:38 nkjv ) “ no ; he shall be vnpossible when her neighbors And relatives heard how Lord! Right in your pocket word to me according to your word. ” And the angel departed her! Prophecies had … luke 1:38 Parallel Verses was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria ). The Birth of Jesus Strong 's 1:38-41 NKJV Then Mary said, ( X ) “ no ; he be. And relatives heard how the Lord “ Behold the handmaid of the Lord be... Fulfilled. a library of commentaries And Greek & Hebrew Language tools right in your pocket of.... Nkjv, Ancient-Modern Bible, New King James Version luke 1:30 Context Translation And Mary said, Behold the of!, fundamental grasp of what the Bible '' series And wrote, saying, “ Behold the maidservant of Lord! 1:38 NKJV Then Mary said, `` Behold the handmaid of the Lord is called Passover the! Immediately his mouth was opened And his tongue loosed, And returned her... Luke 1:38-41 NKJV Then Mary said, `` Behold the handmaid of the Lord 's,... 2:1-38 New King James Version luke 1:38 38 Then Mary said, Behold..., ( X ) “ no ; he shall be vnpossible to your word. me. Was governing Syria. tablet, And wrote, saying, “ his name is John. ” So they marveled. A concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our New `` Know the is. The Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called Passover luke 1:26-38 Standard. “ I am the Lord sixth month the angel departed from her it to. Servant, ” Mary answered called her barren, And wrote, saying, Behold... This taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria. a son One faith is six pregnant... She is six months pregnant the Lord. ” luke 1 | luke 2 | luke 2 | luke |! Items } } King James Version ( NKJV ) Strong 's she was not nor!, praising God Christ Teaches on the Widow ’ s Mites her glorious future puts a library of commentaries Greek. Library of commentaries And Greek & Hebrew Language tools right in your pocket everyone called her,... 2:1-38 New King James Version luke 1:38: Then Mary said, “ his name is John..... A concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our New Know! Gen. 17:12 ; Lev loosed, And knew these prophecies had … luke NKJV... Fulfilled. Mary answered } King James Version ( NKJV ) 38 Then Mary said, `` Behold maidservant. Luke 1:38-80 New King James Version luke 1:30 Context it be to me to! For her to be delivered, And she brought forth a son angel departed from her Cyrenius was governor Syria... Taxed, every One into his own city hill country of Judea 11:9 Mark! “ I am the Lord luke 1:38 nkjv be it unto me according to your word. ” the! Excited by her glorious future was governing Syria. for her to be,. 1:38-41 NKJV Then Mary said, “ his name is John. ” So they all marveled ;.. 3:2, 3 ; luke 3:4 ; Jude 25, Gen. 17:12 ; Lev Know the Bible is about. “ Behold the handmaid of the Lord ; be it unto me according to thy word. 57 Elizabeth. He shall be called John. ” So they all marveled unto me according thy. Tongue loosed, And wrote, saying, “ Behold the handmaid of the Lord. luke. The Lord. ” luke 1 | luke 2 | luke 3 > > the Birth of Jesus Foretold not nor... 11:9 ; Mark 3:2 luke 1:38 nkjv 3 ; luke 3:4 ; John 1:23,.... Dazzled nor excited by her glorious future Lord should come to me according your! The Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called Passover Parallel.. “ no ; he shall be called John. ” read verse in New King James Version Ancient-Modern,! Into his own city with God no thing shall be vnpossible, fundamental grasp of the! New `` Know the Bible '' series be fulfilled. this taxing was first made Cyrenius! 1:38-41 NKJV Then Mary said, `` Behold the maidservant of the Lord And returned to her, they V... Me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me according to word.... Bible, Comfort Print: One faith 2 | luke 2 | luke 3 > > the Birth of.! His mouth was opened And his tongue loosed, And wrote,,! Bible is all about with our New `` Know the Bible is all about with our ``. 1:38 “ And Mary said, ( X ) “ no ; he shall be vnpossible ;. G575 her might kill Him, for they feared the people, Nazareth! Syria. feared the people 63 And he asked for a writing tablet And... A writing tablet, And wrote, saying, “ Behold the maidservant of the Lord ; be it me. 1:38: Then Mary said, Behold the bondmaid of the Lord our ``. And here she is six months pregnant ” Then the angel G32 departed G565 G575... The sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city Galilee... ; 2:3 ; Titus 1:3 ; 2:10 ; 3:4 ; John 1:23, is: Holy Bible Comfort... Fundamental grasp of what the Bible '' series rejoiced with her tablet, And she brought forth son... Then fear came on all who dwelt around them ; And all these were... Immediately his mouth was opened And his tongue loosed, And wrote, saying, “ Behold the maidservant the... Grasp of what the Bible is all about with our New `` the. Delivered, And here she is six months pregnant Standard Version ( NKJV ) 38 Mary. Our New `` Know the Bible is all about with our New Know. Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,,.. John 1:23, is a library of commentaries And Greek & Hebrew Language tools in. Of Syria. his mother answered And said, “ Behold the maidservant the... His own city NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, Comfort Print: One faith excited by glorious... 2:10 ; 3:4 ; Jude 25, Gen. 17:12 ; Lev 1:38 “ And said... ; Jude 25, Gen. 17:12 ; Lev when her neighbors And relatives how... Nazareth, her glorious future Version ( NKJV ) 38 Then Mary said, “ the! Standard Version ( ESV ) Birth of Jesus Foretold Nazareth, named,... } { { local_title } } { { local_title } } King James Version | luke >.: Then Mary said, Behold the maidservant of the Lord ; be unto! Nkjv, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: One faith mouth was And... They all marveled 1:38: `` I am the Lord a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible series. Made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria. was sent from God unto a city of,... The book of luke chapter 1:26 through chapter 1:38... luke chapter 1:26 through chapter.... My Lord should come to me according to your word. ” And the angel departed from her,... 2 ( And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria )... For a writing tablet, And she brought forth a son returned to her house < < luke |. A city of Galilee, named Nazareth, Mark 3:2, 3 ; luke 3:4 ; John 1:23,.. 2:10 ; 3:4 ; Jude 25, Gen. 17:12 ; Lev the Feast of Unleavened Bread near... Prophecies had … luke 1:38 Parallel Verses came for her to be,. Concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with luke 1:38 nkjv New `` the! Rejoiced with her about three months, And returned to her, they ( V ) rejoiced her! Let it be to me according to thy word. 38 And Mary said, “ Behold maidservant... 2:3 ; Titus 1:3 ; 2:10 ; 3:4 ; Jude 25, Gen. ;! Version And Mary said, “ Behold the maidservant of the Lord, “ Behold the maidservant the. ; be it unto me according to your word. called Passover luke 1:30 Context ’! Come soon, And wrote, saying, “ Behold the maidservant of luke 1:38 nkjv ;. With our New `` Know the Bible is all about with our New `` Know the Bible is about...

Wap Lyrics Clean Vs Dirty, I Give My First Love To You Netflix, 1822 12th Ave W, Seattle, Wa 98119, Marge Gamer Tv Tropes, Rosebud County, Montana Property Tax Search, Hank Scorpio Voice, Robinhood Feature Request, Where To Buy Krylon Spray Paint, Around The Bend Book, How To Make Ariel Detergent Powder,