You are welcome!
If you want to come to a meeting and see if it is a right fit for you, please join us at our meetings at the First Congregational Church, first Wednesday of the month from 8:30am -10:30am in the Heritage Room — please enter through the Main Doors on the North Side.
We welcome everybody passionate about depression awareness and suicide prevention.
We can always use your help:
- Do you enjoy helping getting the word out about events—
by distributing flyers, through your own network of family, friends and colleagues.
- Do you like to help out at events?
- Like to organize?
- Good at graphic design?
- Able to post on a WordPress web site?
- Do you like taking photos?
- Just want to provide support?
- Have a skill you’d like to share?
Would you like to know more and help out with future planning?
If you are interested in any of the above and/or have an interest/skill not mentioned, just send us a note!